Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019: We are very happy to inform all the readers that the recruitment will take place for 5000 persons on the post Gangman. The skilled and capable person must avail this valuable opportunity and should apply Online on or before 30th May 2019. Candidate must read the official notification for complete details regarding the selection procedure, application process, application fees and more.
Tamilnadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Gangman|
|Number of vacancies||5000|
|Last Date to apply||30th May 2019|
Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Gangman (Trainee) – 5000
Last Date to Apply: 30th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants are required to possess minimum educational qualification i.e 05th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Written examination, Physical Test and Certificate Verification.
Pay Scale: The Recruited candidates will be paid a handsome salary of Rs. 16200 to 51500/- per month.
- For OC,BCO, BCM,MBC/DC candidates Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/SCA/ST/PH/Destitute Widow candidates Rs. 500/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for age consideration is 01st July 2018.
Official Website: www.tangedco.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited Recruitment 2019:
- First of all, have a visit to the official website.
- Fill the details in the online application form in the prescribed manner.
- Upload the latest photo and clear hand signature in the application form.
- Pay the fees in favor of recruiter’s and click on the button final submit.
- Candidate must keep out the print page for any kind of requirement in the future.
NOTE: It is the duty on the part of candidate themselves to be aware of the latest updates.