TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020: The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited, Kerala (TCC Kerala) has invited online applications for 31 vacancies of Fitter, Mechanic, Operator. The online applications can be filled and submitted by the candidates till 30/06/2020 on www.tcckerala.com.
TCC Kerala Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited, Kerala (TCC Kerala)|
|Name of the Job||Fitter, Mechanic, Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||31|
|Last Date to Apply||30/06/2020|
TCC Kerala Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited, Kerala (TCC Kerala)
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter Mechanic – 8
- Operator – 8
- Safety & Fireman – 2
- Helper (Electrical) – 5
- Helper (Fitter) – 8
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be required to make sure that they have passed the specified minimum academic qualification i.e Diploma or Degree in the relevant field.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Written Test, Skill Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates who are selected will be paid the following amount as salary per month after their appointment:
- Post 1-3: Rupees 16000/- per month
- Post 4 to 5: Rupees 15800/- per month
Application Fees: The candidates of SC/ ST Category need to pay Rupees 200 as application fee. The fee to be paid by the candidates of all other categories is 500 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must not be more than 41 years. The candidate if belong to any reserved category will also be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the state government rules.
Official Website: www.tcckerala.com
Important Instructions to apply for TCC Kerala Recruitment 2020:
- The Travancore Cochin Chemicals Limited, Kerala has asked candidates to apply online on www.tcckerala.com.
- Do as asked and fill all the details in the online form.
- Pay the fee applicable according to your category.
- Upload the credentials as per the specifications after which the application form can be submitted by the candidates.
- Keep a hard copy for future reference.
NOTE: The following are the important dates to apply for the recruitment:
- Start date of online application: 19 June 2020
- Last date for submission of online application: 30 June 2020