Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 : The Telangana High Court, welcomes applications for filling up the 1539 vacant position of an Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant through the liberated advertisement for the recruitment. The forms can be submitted online on or before 4th September 2019. Individuals are advised to go through the illustration of the apprising for recruitment to know more in detail about the age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and package and application fees along with other important instructions for the candidates.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Name of the Job||Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||1539|
|Last Date to apply||4th September 2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Stenographer Gr III – 54
- Junior Assistant – 277
- Typist – 146
- Field Assistant – 65
- Examiner – 57
- Copyist – 122
- Record Assistant – 05
- Process Server – 127
- Office Subordinate – 686
Last Date to Apply: 4th September 2019
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is Rs.800
- and for the ST/ SC Candidates is Rs.400
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold 7th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from an accredited board/university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in
- Online Exam
- Skill Test
- Personal Interview
Scale Pay: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of
- 22460 – 66330(Post 1)
- 16400 – 49870 (Post 2-4)
- 15460 – 47330 (Post 5,6,8)
- 15030 – 46060 (Post 7)
- 13000 – 40270 (Post 9) per month
Age criteria :
Aspirant’s age should be
- be in the range of 18 – 34 Years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Last Date to Apply Online is: 4th September 2019
Official Website: hc.ts.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Telangana High Court recruitment :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form on the official website of the organization as per the guidelines.
- A passport size photo is to be attached to the application form.
- The photocopies of the required educational documents are to be attached too.
- Last Date to submit Online & Payment of Fee is 31st August 2019
- Candidates should go and visit the official website i.e. hc.ts.nic.in and fill the online application form with all details like your name, address, qualification details, etc
NOTE: The candidates should keep visiting the official website hc.ts.nic.in of the organization Telangana High Court to be updated on all future changes.