Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:- Meritorious OPPORTUNITY!!!… Entrants who want to attempt and try for the Telangana High Court Recruitment, it is to collect and report that in this area they can encourage and establish their future by submitting an online form for the recruitment of Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant. There are 1539 seats accessible for which all the requests are passionately embraced and welcomed from all the contestants. Before 18th September 2019, you can grasp the seats by registering for the job by submitting the online application form. All the significant notifications can be viewed from the below section.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Name of the Job||Office Subordinate, Process Server, Junior Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||1539|
|Last Date to Apply||18th September 2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana High Court
Name of the posts:
- Stenographer Gr III – 54
- Junior Assistant – 277
- Typist – 146
- Field Assistant – 65
- Examiner – 57
- Copyist – 122
- Record Assistant – 05
- Process Server – 127
- Office Subordinate – 686
Number of the posts: 1539
Educational Details: Competitors should hold or have done 7th/ 10th/ 12th/ Graduation Degree from any recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate should:
- be in the range of 18 – 34 Years
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the Competitors belonging to reserved category.
- Freshers can apply.
Selection Process: Competitors looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Online Exam, Skill Test and/or Interview.
Application Fees: Application fees for the candidates is:
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 800
- And fee for the ST/ SC Candidates is 400
Salary and grade pay: Selected Competitors will get the handsome and amazing salary package of
- 22460 – 66330 (Post 1)
- 16400 – 49870 (Post 2-4)
- 15460 – 47330 (Post 5,6,8)
- 15030 – 46060 (Post 7)
- 13000 – 40270 (Post 9) per month.
- End Date for Online Application form & Payment of Fee is : 18th September 2019
Official Website: hc.ts.nic.in
Important Instructions to Apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment:
- Open the link of the official website from the link given above.
- After visiting the link, fill the important details in the form.
- The information regarding the ID Proof has also to be clearly mentioned.
- Pay the required fee.
- Scan the photo and signature.
- Attach the documents required by them.
- Applicants should have to fill this form and attach copies of the documents needed in the form.
Telangana High Court Recruitment has displayed the full details in its official notification. You can check there or can visit our website hc.ts.nic.in to know the complete details.