Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019: Tirunelveli District Court has released an official notification for the recruitment of various posts of Office Assistant,Night Watchman/Masalchi. The applications can be filled offline on the official website districts.ecourts.gov.in till 30th April 2019 only.There will be a written exam and personal interview for the selection of candidates. The aspirants should visit on our website for time to time updates.
Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tirunelveli District Court|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant,Watchman and Masalchi|
|Number of vacancies||25|
|Last Date to apply||30 -04-2019|
Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tirunelveli District Court
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant-10
- Night Watchman/Masalchi -15
Last Date to Apply:30 April, 2019
Educational Qualifications: The candidate applying for this recruitment must be 8th pass from an accredited board /university or institute and can read and write in Tamil language.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of 15700-50000/- per month.
Application Fees: To know the application fee the candidate should visit on the official website.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply Tirunelveli District Court Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants are required to fill the physical application form in specified format only.
- The details to be filled in the application must be cross verified first before final submission to the office.
- Pay the application fees and attach copes of the educational qualification certificates only.
- The filled in application form complete in all aspects must be sent to the following address: Chief Judicial Magistrate, Tirunelveli-627002
NOTE: The application form must be sent well in advance so as to reach the office address till 30th April 2019.