TNPCB Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board asked for the capable, young and hardworking eligible candidates in order to fill the vacant seats on the Typist, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant position. TNPCB issued an official notification for this on its website www.tnpcb.gov.in. Candidates interested in this job vacancy may go through this and then apply online. Also, online applications will be filled through the same website. The last date to apply is 23rd April 2019. The total number of vacant seats is 224. For more information candidates are advised to read the advertisement given below.
TNPCB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Name of the Job||Typist, Assistant Engineer, and Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||224|
|Last Date to apply||23rd April 2019|
TNPCB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 73
- Environmental Scientist – 60
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 36
- Typist – 55
Last Date to Apply: 23-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Individual looking to apply for this have to be Graduate with Diploma in Computer/ Degree or diploma in Engineering/ M.Sc. in concerned field from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to pass the online exam, skill test, and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be paid Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Post 1 & 2), Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Post 3 &4) per month.
- OC, BC(O), BC(M), MBC/DNC: Rs. 500/-
- SC, SC(A), ST Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widow candidates: Rs. 250/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 01-01-2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- As per the guidelines issued by TNPCB eligible candidates have to fill the application online only.
- Online applications will be accepted through the website www.tnpcb.gov.in up to the last date i.e. 23-04-2019.
- Fill the form, upload the scanned copy of the photograph, signature and required documents too and pay the application fee as per the category.
- Submit the form on or before the last date.
NOTE: Hard copy of filled form need not be sent to the TNPCB.