TNPSC Recruitment 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has come up with an opportunity of employment for job seekers through an official advertisement published on its official website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The total number of vacancies published as of now is 49 for the posts of Drugs Inspector,Junior Analyst.Applications are invited online till 12th May 2019. Must read the recruitment description given below before applying and follow all the relevant instructions.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Drugs Inspector,Junior Analyst|
|Number of vacancies||49|
|Last Date to apply||12th May 2019|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Drugs Inspector-40
- Junior Analyst-09
Last Date to Apply: 12th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: The Candidates must have passed Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Science and Chemistry from an accredited board or university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Oral test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay scale level of Rupees 37700-119500(Post 1) and Rupees 36400-115700(Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Check the notification for detailed post wise fee details.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2019.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to the official website of the organization and fill the online application form with the candidate’s personal,educational and previous employment related details.
- Ensure that all the details filled in are accurate to highest degree as per the certificates.
- The Photo and signature of the applicant must be uploaded in the prescribed size and format.
- Payment of application will be done online only before submission of application form.
- So after final verification of the filled in details,application form can be submitted finally.
NOTE: Keep visiting our website for more updates and do not send hard copies to the office.