TNUSRB Recruitment 2020-One activated link has been posted on the official website at www.tnusrbonline.org for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020. The notification offers some abled students full employment opportunity for the posts of Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Jobs. Therefore, in total, the available number of seats is unlimited, i.e. 10906 vacant seats. Candidates are required to enter all credentials such as registration number, date of birth, captcha, and others in the online application forms that need to be submitted before the last date ends.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Jobs|
|Number of vacancies||10906|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Total Vacancy Details Of TNUSRB Recruitment 2020-
Company Name-Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board
Name of the Posts-Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Jobs
Number of Posts-10906
- Constable Grade-II (Armed Reserve)-3784
- Constable Grade-II (Special Force)- 6545
- Jail Warden Grade-II-119
Educational Details-The candidates desired to apply for the vacancy should have 10th from any board/ university/ institute.
The age of all the contenders should be between 18 to 24 years counted from 1st July 2020. On the other hand, the aspirants belonging to SC/ ST/ PH category will be provided age relaxation for 5 years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Measurement Test
- Endurance Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
Application Fees-Candidates belong to GEN/ OBC category have to pay Rs 130/-.
Remuneration and Grade Pay-Monthly salary packages of Rs 18200/- to Rs 52900/- will be provided to the contenders who will be qualified in the selection process.
- The starting date to apply for the same vacancy is 26th September 2020.
How to Apply for TNUSRB Recruitment 2020 Online-
- Open this link www.tnusrbonline.org.
- The online application form will appear on your front screen.
- Complete the form with all your necessary details like name, address, educational details, experience, etc.
- The candidates belonging to GEN/ OBC category have to pay Rs 130/- as application fee charges.
- Upload all the credentials documents demanded by them along with your latest photograph.
Make sure that you don’t forget to take a print out of the form.