TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD Recruitment: TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD has advertised a job notification for the 242 various posts of Assistant Engineer, Environmental Scientist, Assistant (Junior Assistant) and Typist. The applications will be accepted online on or before the due date after the payment of application fee. If you are interested in TPCB recruitment and want to apply then read this full notification.
TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD|
|Name of the Job||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||242|
|Last Date to Apply||17 May 2020(revised)|
TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 78
- Environmental Scientist – 70
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – 38
- Typist – 56
Last Date to Apply: You can start filling the application form from 5th March 2020 and the last date to submit is 17 May 2020(revised) due to the lockdown period.
- Assistant Engineer – Applicants seeking this job should have done a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering/ChemicalEngineering/ M.Tech. Environmental Science and Technology / M.Tech. Petroleum Refining and
Petrochemicals awarded by Anna University /M.E. Environmental Management awarded by Anna University.
- Environmental Scientist – Applicants seeking this job should hold a Master’s Degree in Science in any discipline.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Applicants seeking this job should hold a Diploma / Certificate in Computer Course and Graduation in any discipline
- Typist – Applicants seeking this job should have passed in the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting Higher Grade in English and Tamil.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview.
- Assistant Engineer – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Environmental Scientist – Rs.37,700 – 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant (Junior Assistant) – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Typist – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/- (Level 8)
- Candidates of the GEN/OBC category have to pay a fee of Rs.500.
- Candidates of [SC, SC(A), ST] Candidates, Differently Abled persons, Destitute Widows are liable to pay Rs.250 as application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the applicants must be between the specified age limit of 18-30 years counted from 12th February 2020. Relaxation in age limit will be given to candidates belonging to the reserved category by TPCB Officials.
Official Website: www.tnpcb.gov.in
How To Apply For TAMILNADU POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD Recruitment Offline/Online-
- The interested candidates should use a valid e-mail id and a valid mobile number for registration in the online application.
- The candidate must submit the details asked in the application form.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature in jpeg format.
- Make an online payment of Application fee and note the transaction id and submit the form.
NOTE:: The candidates must keep a copy of the application form for future use and you must visit www.tnpcb.gov.in for more information regarding this recruitment.