Tripura High Court Recruitment 2019: Tripura High Court has opened the notification box with beaming and splendid opportunities for the recruitment on the 08 posts of Court Manager. The impressive, experienced and marvelous examinee is allowed to fill up the application form offline. The time-bound to apply for this job is till 30th September 2019 after which no application will be entertained or accepted in any of the possibilities. An examinee is instructed to go through the details given below concerning the vacancies that is age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and with some other major notifications.
Tripura High Court Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tripura High Court|
|Name of the Job||Court Manager|
|Number of vacancies||08|
|Target date to apply||30th September 2019|
Tripura High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Court Manager – 08
Educational Qualifications : Examinee looking for this job should hold B.Tech (CS/IT) with MBA/ MBA with Diploma (Computer Science) from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview & Project Report.
Scale of Pay: Selected Examinee will get an attractive and handsome salary package of
- 64,800 per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the keen and interested Examinees is :
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 500
- Application fee for the ST/ SC Candidates is 250
Age criteria : Age of the interviewee should :
- be in the range of 18 – 40 years
- Age relaxation is provided.
- Last Date to Apply Offline & Payment of Fee:30th September 2019
Address: Office of the Registrar General, High Court of Tripura, Agartala
Target date to Apply: 30th September 2019
Official Website: www.thc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Examinee has to fill or pad in the offline application form as per the directives mentioned.
- Signature or sign of the Examinee is to be provided on the application form offline.
- The photostat of the required documents is to be uploaded on too.
- Target Date for Offline Application form Is 30th September 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly and
- The examinee is advised to visit thc.nic.in official website of the organization from time to time for more updates and upgrades.
- Post at the address mentioned.
NOTE: The Examinee are advised to keep themselves updated for any future notification regarding the vacancy and job. And Do check the official website for the updates and further information.