Tripura Police Recruitment: The department of Tripura Police in the state of Tripura is searching for physically fit and hard-working nominees. They are in need of 1488 employees for their organization. The post of Riflemen (Male/Female) can apply for the vacancy before the mentioned date 8th June. Applications are to be made in Offline mode. The information regarding application form, venue and other relevant details will be obtained from the organization’s official website.
Tripura Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tripura Police|
|Name of the Job||Rifleman (General Duty & Tradesman)|
|Number of vacancies||1488|
|Last Date to apply||8th June|
Tripura Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tripura Police
Name of The Posts:
- Rifleman General Duty (Inside State) – 1013
- Rifleman Tradesman (Inside State) – 105
- Rifleman General Duty (Outside State) – 337
- Rifleman Tradesman (Outside State) – 33
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to apply for the vacancy is 8th June and the late submission of the forms will be rejected directly.
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should hold 10th with certificate of ITI or Diploma from the recognized board/ university/ institute.
On the basis of the following-
- Physical Standard Test
- Written exam
- Personal interview.
Pay Scale: Best pay scale package of Rs. 5700 to 24000/-with grade pay of Rs. 2100 will be paid to them. Other details have been written in the official notification regarding the increment of the salary.
- For GEN category, the application fees is Rs 100/-.
- For OBC/ SC/ ST, it is exempted.
The age of the contestants should be between 18 to 23 years counted from 1st July.As per the rules, besides it, age relaxation will be applicable.
Official Website: www.tripurapolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Tripura Police Recruitment:
- Go to the official site of the firm which is www.tripurapolice.gov.in.
- Then move to the next step of “Recruitment” tab available on the top of the home page.
- Go through the notification form carefully.
- After fulfilling the eligibility criteria, download the application form.
- Fill the personal details, and attach the attested copies of the documents.
- In the last, send the application form to the address specified on the official website before 8th June.
Keep connecting yourself with us.