UBI Recruitment 2020: Union Bank of India is inviting applications for recruitment for the 01 vacant posts of Chief Risk Officer. An official notification has been issued on the official website www.unionbankofindia.co.in asking candidates to send their applications in Email mode to the specified email address. The candidates may send their applications by 14/09/2020.
UBI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||14/09/2020|
UBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- Chief Risk Officer-01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who aspire to apply and get the job must hold a Graduation Degree with a Certificate in Financial Risk Management from an accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required t participate in Interview and Personal Interaction on the basis of which a suitable candidate will be chosen for recruitment.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary along with lucrative perks will be applicable as remuneration for the selected candidate.
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates will also be an important factor to decide the eligibility of the candidates for applying for the recruitment. The age of the candidates must be between the 35-55 years as on 01/09/2020.
Official Website: www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Important Instructions to Apply for UBI Recruitment 2020:
- Make sure to visit the official website of Union Bank of India i.e www.unionbankofindia.co.in.
- The candidates will have to check the format of the application and fill all the details in a document format on your computer.
- Convert the format to PDF and send the filled-in form to the specified email id.
- Make sure to send a passport size recent color photo and signature along with the scan copies of the academic certificates with the application form.
- The application form must be sent to the following email address: [email protected]
NOTE: Email application form must be received latest by 14/09/2020.