UCOST Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology is the govt body regulated under the rules of the Uttarakhand Government and the body has organized the employment programmer for the selection of the experienced and dynamic persons for the posts of Lab Assistant and Sampling Assistant. Interested candidate can download the application paper from www.ucost.in and the deadline to receive an application in the office of UCOST is 15th September 2020. No application will be considered in any case after the due date. Contenders can take the chance to become part of the application process by making availed the details to the recruiter.
UCOST Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology|
|Name of the Job||Lab Assistant and Sampling Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September 2020|
UCOST Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand State Council for Science and Technology
Name of The Posts:
- Lab Assistant – 05
- Sampling Assistant – 01
Educational Qualifications: The degrees specified according to the post series is below :
- Post 01 – Bachelors with Chemistry as the main subject.
- Post 02 – Senior Secondary with science (Chemistry).
Selection Procedure: Candidates’ evaluation for the post will be done through the obtained score in the Interview.
Pay Scale: Lucrative salary of Rs. 8200/- p.m. (Post 01) and Rs. 7800/- p.m. (Post 02).
Age criteria: Check out the official paragraph to know the details about the determined age by officials.
Official Website: www.ucost.in
Important Instructions to apply for UCOST Recruitment 2020:
- Take out the print of the application form on http://ucost.in after getting satisfied with recruitment terms.
- Carefully details the applicant bio-data in the form and attach the self-attested copies of all certificates applicant had.
- Paste the recent clicked picture of the applicant and send the form via mail to [email protected]\
- The screening will be done afterward interviewer will conduct the interview.
- There is an immediate cancellation of incomplete or incorrect forms.
- Candidates must ensure that all the safety measures are adopted by him/her to avoid the negative impact of coronavirus.
NOTE: Candidate will be responsible for future updates and news on recruitment.