UGC Recruitment 2020: Everyone must be familiar that the entire education system of our country is regulated and operated by University Grants Commission. Individuals in large numbers work in this department and presently, UGC is offering a chance to skilled candidates to apply for 06 vacancies of Director, Joint Secretary, and Deputy Secretary. Check the eligibility for the post below and apply online on or before 3rd October 2020.
UGC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||University Grants Commission|
|Name of the Job||Director, Joint Secretary, and Deputy Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd October 2020|
UGC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: University Grants Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Director – 01
- Joint Secretary – 04
- Deputy Secretary – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be
- Officers of All India Services/Central Secretariat Service with a duration of not less than five years – Post 01.
- Officers in Central Govt., State Govt. Universities OR Five years in Service – Post 02.
- Masters with seven years of teaching/research experience from an accredited body – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be called for the Interview.
Pay Scale: Lucrative salary Rs. 131100-216600/- (Post 01), Rs. 123100-215900/- (Post 02) and Rs. 78800-209200/- (Post 03).
Age criteria: Candidate should not have crossed the age of 56 years, otherwise, he/she will be disqualified for recruitment.
Official Website: www.ugc.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for UGC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must go through the guidelines mentioned on the website.
- Go to the recruitment section and put the complete information of the applicant regarding his/her name, address, qualifications, experience, etc.
- Upload the scanned photograph in JPEJ format that must not be less than 200 KB.
- Certificates issued by CVO must also be upload on the portal.
- And last, take out the print of the application submitted and send it to the address below.
- Post the duly filled format with complete bio-data to Joint Secretary (Inter Universities Centres), University Grants Commission (UGC), Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg New Delhi – 110002.
- The due date of receiving the physical copy of the application form is 19th October 2020.
NOTE: We never accept the incomplete or incorrect filled form.