UIDAI Recruitment 2018 : Unique Identification Authority of India issued a job notification to recruit Section Officer,Assistant Section Officer,Deputy Director,Private Secretary at various job locations.The no of vacancies are 09 for which applicants can apply offline before last date i.e. 01-08-2018,31-07-2018,05-09-2018 as per the option applied for.We have given a detailed description of information and instructions below.Please go through this advertisement carefully before applying.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer,Assistant Section Officer,Deputy Director,Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||Given below|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
|Post||No. of Vavancies|
|2. Section Officer||01|
|3. Assistant Section Officer||01|
|4. Deputy Director||01|
Last Date to Apply: According to the post last date are given below :
- Post 1 : 01-08-2018
- Post 2 & 3 : 31-07-2018
- Post 1 : 05-09-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification is as follows :
- Post 1 : The candidate should hold Analogous post in Pay matrix Level – 8/having 2 year regular service in Pay Matrix in Level – 7/having 5 year regular service in Pay Matrix in Level – 06.
- Post 4 :The candidate should be Officer in the state/Central Government/Autonomous bodies/PSUs.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as follows :
- Post 1,2 & 3 : Rs 9300 – Rs 20200/- with grade pay of Rs 4800/4200/-.
- Post 4 : Rs 15600 – Rs 39100/- with grade pay of Rs 6600/-.
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Offline Application form is to be filled by the applicants for all the posts.
- The candidate can get the offline application form from the official website www.uidai.gov.in .
- Fill the form correctly with all details,paste the photograph,put your signature and finally post this form with the copies of all the documents demanded in the official notification at the following address as per the post applied for : Post 1 : Assistant Director General,UIDAI,Regional Office,SCO -139 to 141, 3rd & 4th floor,Sector – 17 C,Chandigarh -160017 Post 2,3 & 4 : Assistant Director General,UIDAI,Regional Office, Ist Floor Block – V, Housefeed Complex,Beltola-Basistha Road,PO – ASSAM Sachibalaya Dispur,Guhawati – 781006
NOTE: Application form should reach latest by last date otherwise the form will be rejected.