UIDAI Recruitment : we are very happy to inform you about the recruitment notification released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The organisation is in need of persons and invites applications from skilled and capable candidates to fill up 2 Vacancies of Section Officer,Assistant Accounts Officer. The intersted and qualified candidate can apply offline for the posts on or before last date. For more information about the posts candidates are advised to read the notification where you will get much more information about the post.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer & Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Section – 01
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 31-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Applicant Should be Officers of the Central Government/State Government/Autunomous Bodies/PSUs./Holding Analogous Post from the recognized board,university or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 9300/- to Rs 34,800/- with a grade pay of Rs 4800/- per month.
Application Fees: No application fees to be paid.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 30-11-2018.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment :
- Fill the complete form in the format as available on official website.
- Attach the copies of required documents with the application form.
- Send the application form at the address given below before last date.
- Keep the copy of the form for furter reference. ADDRESS : ADG(HR),Unique Identification Authority of India Regional Office, 1st Floor, Block-V, HOUSEFED Complex, BEltola-Basistha Road, PO, Assam Sachibalaya Dispur, Guwahati – 781006
NOTE: Applicants are genuinely advised to visit official website time to time for more updates.