UIDAI Recruitment 2019: UIDAI i.e. Unique Identification Authority of India issued an official notification regarding the recruitment on 01 vacant post of Section Office. In this regard, offline applications form is asked to fill by the candidates for the specified post. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application form up to the last date i.e. 11th March 2019. This is the last date for submission of hard copy of application form. In the below-given paragraph, we have given all the details regarding the eligibility criteria and application procedure etc. Applicants may check it and then apply for the specified post.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer|
|Number of vacancies||01|
|Last Date to apply||11-03-2019|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts: Section Officer
Last Date to Apply: 11-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this job vacancy should be Officer working in State/ Central Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Grade pay of Rs.4800/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil for all candidates.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill the application form.
- The form has to be filled in offline mode only.
- The form can be downloaded from the official website www.uidai.gov.in.
- This form has to be filled by the candidate in his/ her own handwriting.
- All the details/fields asked in the form are mandatory to fill.
- Paste the photograph on the application form.
- Application form complete in all respect has to be submitted to the address mentioned below.
- Address: ” Assistant Director General (In charge), UIDAI Technology Centre, Government of India, Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Bangalore-560092.“
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly for more updates.