UIDAI Recruitment 2019: Unique Identification Authority of India published an official notification to appoint experienced and well-qualified candidates to the posts of Assistant Accounts Officers in Guwahati and New Delhi. The number of vacant posts is 02. Candidates eligible to apply have to fill the application form offline only. The form should be accepted till 30th April 2019/ 22nd April 2019 only. For detailed information regarding recruitment, it is suggested to read the below-written notification and then proceed further.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Accounts Officers|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Details of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of vacancies||Job Location||Last Date|
|1.||Assistant Accounts Officers||01||Guwahati||30-04-2019|
|2.||Assistant Accounts Officers||01||New Delhi||22-04-2019|
Educational Qualifications: Candidates have to be 12th/Graduates/MBA pass from a recognized university/ institute/ CA/ Cost Accountant/ Officer of the Government for the prescribed posts.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam, personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a good amount of Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month with Grade pay of Rs.4800/- as salary.
Application Fees: No application fee for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-56 years as on 08-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The application form has to be filled in physical form only so candidate may download the application form in the prescribed format from the official website.
- Fill the form and attach photocopies of all the documents along with application form then send it at the following address:
- Post 1: “Unique Identification Authority of India, (UIDAI), Regional Office, 1St Floor Block-V, HOUSEFED Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati-781006″
- Post 2: “The Assistant Director-General, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor, Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi – 110001“
- The form should reach latest by the last date as specified above.
NOTE: Keep visiting the UIDAI’s website for updates and news to come.