UIDAI Recruitment 2020:Unique Identification Authority of India (a statutory body established under the Aadhar Act 2016 by India Government under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology) is hiring experienced and rational candidates to fill the vacancies of Assistant Section Officer and Accountant. The due date to apply on the application paper that is mentioned on uidai.gov.in is September 15, 2020. For further details of recruitment, please check the info. specified below carefully.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant and Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||15th September|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director – 01
- Section Officer – 03
- Assistant Section Officer – 02
- Accountant – 01
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be Officer in the Central Government with analogous post regularly in the parent cadre/department OR Officer in State/UT Govt./PSU/Autonomous organization on regular post.
Selection Procedure: During the selection of dynamic and able candidates, UIDAI will conduct the Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: For Post 01 – Level 11, Post 02 – Level 08, Post 03 – Level 06, and Post 04 – Level 05 per month.
Age criteria: Age limit for prescribed posts if less or equal to 56 years. Candidates belong to the reserved category will get age benefits.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2020:
- Go through the website of UIDAI on google and check the important instructions.
- Take out the print of the form if you are eligible.
- Fill the requisite details in the application form about the caste, age, experience, qualifications, personal datum, etc.
- Affix the copies of qualification and other supporting certificates like 10th DMC as age proof, caste certificates (for privileged), and others.
- Finally, address the duly filled form to Assistant General Director, UIDAI, Regional Office, 7th Floor MTNL Telephone Exchange, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Colaba, Mumbai – 400005.
NOTE: Applications that are incomplete or without all supporting documents will not be accepted.