UIDAI Recruitment 2018 : Unique Identification Authority of India, Government of India has announced for the recruitment on the 04 vacancies for different posts including Section Officer,Assistant Section Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is given post wise after which no application will be accepted. The Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer,Assistant Section Officer.Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||Given below Post wise|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Section Officer-01
- Assistant Section Officer-01
- Assistant Accounts Officer-01
- Section Officer(Bengaluru)-01
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university and also possess or have been on a Officer post in the State,Central Government ,Autonomous bodies and PSUs.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of 9300-34800 along with the grade pay of 4800/- monthly.For more detailed view on the salary and other benefits please refer to the official notification.
Application Fees: There is no application fees to be paid by the candidates as it is exempted fully for all the candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate’s age should not be above 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization i.e www.uidai.gov.in .
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the application form.
- The address for sending the filled and completed application form is as follows : Post 1&2 : ADG,UIDAI,Regional Office,1st Floor,Block-V,Housefed Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road,Assam Sachivalya Dispur,Guwahati-781006 Post 3&4:ADG,UIDAI Regional Office,N.49,Khanija Bhawan,Race Course Road, Bengaluru-560001
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy.