UKSSSC Recruitment 2020: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission has the recruitment notification for all the job aspirants. Applications can be submitted in an online mode only at the official website at www.ssc.uk.gov.in. There are a total of 300 vacancies of Accounts Clerk, Personal Assistant, and Stenographer. The interested candidate must read this article after reading it, the candidate will come to know about the pay scale, selection process, age limit, and much more.
UKSSSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Accounts Clerk, Personal Assistant, and Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||300|
|Last Date to Apply||14th September 2020|
UKSSSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Accounts Clerk – 142
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer – 158
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must be 12th pass from the recognized school for the job application.
Selection Procedure: To get selected in UKSSSC, candidates have to go through the Written Test and only the candidates attaining minimum score will be called for interview.
Pay Scale: Payment will be made to the selected aspirant in a below-given manner :
- Rs. 21700-69100/- (Post 01).
- Rs. 29200-112400/- OR 35400-112400/- (Post 02).
Application Fees: The details of application fee is given below :
- GEN/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH of Uttarakhand only – Rs. 150/-
Age criteria: Age of the candidate must be between 18-42 years and the date for age computation will be on 01st July 2019. For relaxation rules, check website notifications.
Official Website: www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to Register/Log in on the website of the organizer.
- Fill the required credentials, after doing this candidate will receive a user name and password.
- Log in by using id-password and fill other mandatory details.
- Upload the signature, photograph with the left-hand thumb impression.
- Pay the fees through online mode and submit it.
- Once the application is submitted, then the details put in it can not be altered.
NOTE: For the more and the latest information, the applicant can access the website updates regularly.