Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019- It recruits candidates to services & posts through competitive examinations. It advises on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion as well as transfer-on-deputation. Union Public Service Commission gains application from intelligent candidates to grab the opportunity of following posts Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Labour Commissioner. There are very few numbers of seats, so think and fill your seats and provide yourself with bewildering future with these jobs and should visit and look into the official website www.upsc.gov.in for the apprising and in order to know more about this notification then have a look into the article.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, Assistant Labour Commissioner|
|Number of Vacancies||05|
|Last Date to Apply||3rd October 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (NQA) Mechanical – 03
- Assistant Director Safety(Mechanical) – 01
- Assistant Labour Commissioner – 01
Last Date to Apply: 3rd October 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold Degree in Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree/Diploma (Social Work/ Labour Welfare/ IR/ Personnel Management)/ Degree in Law from an accredited institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen on the basis of performance in Recruitment Test, Personal Interview .
Pay Scale: Selected interviewees will get the bewildering salary of :
- Level-07 (Post 1),
- 56,100 – 1,77,500 (Post 2,3) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the Union Public Service Commission recruitment:
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 25
- fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should :
- be less or equal to 30 years (Post 1),
- 38 years (Post 2,3)
- Freshers can apply
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the interviewees belonging to reserved category
Official Website: The official website is www.upsc.gov.in
- Ending Date for Online Application form Is : 3rd October 2019.
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Hit the official website www.upsc.gov.in for the updates.
- Target date to apply online : 3rd October 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Attach the important documents that is photographs, signature, name, address, etc.
- Partial applications will be rejected.
- Interviewees should go and scrutinize the official website of the organization which is www.upsc.gov.in
NOTE: Do check the official website www.upsc.gov.in for the updates and more particulars. This is all we know about this recruitment.