Union Public Service Commission Recruitment: So we are here, with staggering and pragmatic information with enough of chances concerning of the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 16 posts of Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer. The Union Public Service Commission is India’s premier central recruiting agency. It is responsible for appointments to and examinations for All India services and group A & group B of Central services. The corporation is summing upon for the applications from honest entrants. The entrants who want to live a luxurious future can apply by submitting an online form given at the official web link www.upsc.gov.in on or before the target date that is 15th October 2019. The recruiters who want to know more regarding the vacancy details can go through the article mentioned below to know more about this recruitment.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Corporation||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||16|
|Last date to apply||15th October 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Union Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Name Of The Posts:
- Scientist B (Ballistics) – 01
- Assistant Director (Industrial Hygiene) – 01
- Drugs Inspector (Unani) – 01
- Medical Officer (Ayurveda) – 09
- Medical Officer (Unani) – 04
Number Of Posts: 16
Educational Qualifications: The entrants who are applying must hold Diploma or Degree (Unani)/ Degree in Ayurveda/ Master’s Degree (Physics/ Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics/ Forensic Science/ Chemistry/ Bio-chemistry) from any accredited university.
Application Fee: Application fee for the Candidates :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 25
- and fee for the SC/ ST/ EX-S/ PH/ Women Candidates is exempted.
Salary: Selected candidates will be offered with the great and amazing salary packages of Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500 (Post 1,2), Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100 (Post 3), Level – 10 (Post 4,5) per month
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should :
- be less or equal to 35 years (Post 1,2,4,5)
- 30 years (Post 3)
- Relaxation in age is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category.
Selection Criteria: Interested Candidates looking for this job will be chosen according to their achievements in Recruitment Test, Personal Interview.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th October 2019
Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- Firstly, the individuals have to see the official website of the corporation and fill the application form properly.
- Then attach the self-attested copies of the documents mentioned in the form.
- Upload photographs and signature.
So this is all we have about our latest recruitment named as Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 for 16 posts of Drugs Inspector, Medical Officer. Check the Official website www.upsc.gov.in for more updates.