Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has released the official notification for the recruitment on the 05 posts of Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Employment Officer. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online only. The last date to apply for this job is 1st August 2019 after which no application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Scientific Officer, Scientist ‘B’, Assistant Employment Officer|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||1st August 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Scientific Officer (Chemistry) – 01
- Scientist B (Biology) – 01
- Scientist B (Explosive) – 01
- Scientist B (Toxicology) – 01
- Assistant Employment Officer – 01
Last Date to Apply: 1st August 2019
Official Website: www.upsconline.nic.in
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold a Master’s Degree in concerned field from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in :
- Recruitment Test
- Personal Interview.
The scale of Pay: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of:
- 44,900 – 1,42,400/- (Post 1)
- 56100 – 177500/- (Post 2-4)
- 35400 – 112400/- (Post 5) Per month.
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 25/-
- Application Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates.
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should be:
- less or equal to 30 years (Post 1,5)
- 35 years (Post 2,3)
- 38 years (Post 4)
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belong to the reserved category,
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the organization.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate are to be attached to the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded on too.
- Ending Date for Online Application form Is 1st August 2019
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in and fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph, signature, etc and submit online form before 1st August 2019.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check the official website for updates and further information.