UP Police Recruitment 2019: It is a matter of great pleasure for us to inform our valuable that a new vacancy is opened by UP Police for the recruitment on the positions of Fireman, Jail Warder, Police Constable Horse Rider. Recruitment is on a total of 5805 posts. Desirous candidates may apply in online mode. Candidates can fill the application form on or before 16th February 2019. Link to apply online is available on website www.uppbpb.gov.in. The notification released by UP Police is also available on the official website. Candidates can follow the advertisement given below. It contains all the details about the recruitment and instructions to apply online.
UP Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Fireman, Police Constable Horse Rider, Jail Warder|
|Number of vacancies||5805|
|Last Date to apply||16-02-2019|
UP Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts:
- Fireman – 2065
- Jail Warder – 3638
- Police Constable Horse Rider – 102
Last Date to Apply: 16-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate wishing to apply should be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written test, Physical test, Medical Test.
The scale of Pay: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs.400/- for all candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-22 years (For Males),18-25 years (For Females) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Applicants are required to fill the online application form till 16-02-2019.
- For this first, go to the website www.uppbpb.gov.in and click on the link to apply online for the above-mentioned posts.
- Register yourself by filling the details asked in the registration form.
- Then fill the application fee and proceed to the next application registration process.
- Fill all the information carefully and correctly asked in the application form.
- In the end, submit the form and take a print of this filled application form, retain it for future purpose.
NOTE: Incomplete/ Invalid applications form will be rejected. It is advised to regularly visit the official website of UP Police to be updated about the further recruitment schedule.