UP Public Service Commission Recruitment: UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION has advertised a job notification this year. The commission is in search of talented and result oriented candidates to hire them on the various 200 vacant posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)/Range Forest Officer. If you want to see yourself appointed on these posts then you need to apply online on the official site on or before 4 June 2020.
UP Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Commission||UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)/Range Forest Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Last Date to Apply||4 June 2020|
UP Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: UTTAR PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Name of The Posts:
- Sub Registrar
- District Basik Shiksha Adhikari
- District Audit Officer
- Goods Tax Officer
- District Programme Officer
- Excise Inspector
- District Probation Officer
- Child Development Project Officer
- Designated Officer
- Statistical Officer
- Labour Enforcement Officer
- Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Range Forest Officer
Last Date to Apply: The application form submission window will be open from 21 April 2020 till 4 June 2020.
- The interested job seekers should have done Graduation or Post-Graduation in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work, Commerce, Law from a recognized board/university/institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in Personal Interview and written exams. The written exam will be conducted in two phases 1. Pre-exam 2. Main exam
Pay Scale: The pay scale will range between Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 per month OR Rs.15600 – Rs.39100 per month + Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
- General/OBC category candidates will pay Rs.125 as an application fee.
- SC/ST/Ex-Sm candidates will pay Rs.65 as an application fee.
- PH candidates will pay Rs.25 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The age criteria for the different Posts is 21 – 40 years. More age relaxation will be offered by UPPSC Officials to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: uppsc.up.nic.in
How To Apply For UP Public Service Commission Recruitment Offline/Online –
- Visit the official site uppsc.up.nic.in and read the official notification for filling the application form.
- Fill the application form completely and correctly with complete consciousness to avoid any disparities regarding all your fundamental and personal details.
- Attach the documents required as per this recruitment and also attach an image of yours with a signature in small letters.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit the form timely and avoid a last-minute rush.
NOTE: We have given you all the information about this recruitment. For more details about UPPSC Recruitment visit the official site.