UPPCL Recruitment 2019: This current job article aims to provide you of all the relevant information regarding the Recruitment notification released by the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for the selection on the 4102 vacant seats of Technician (Line). The candidates can apply in the online mode on the website www.upenergy.in. The applications can be filled till 30th April 2019 and the complete and detailed information related to the number of vacancies post wise, age and educational eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, and other important instructions to apply are given below.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technician|
|Number of vacancies||4102|
|Last Date to apply||30th April 2019|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technician (Line) – 4102
Last Date to Apply: 30-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be the 10th class with Computer Knowledge from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Applicant’s selection will be on the basis of written exam.
- SC/ ST (Native of Uttar Pradesh): Rs. 700/-
- Other All Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- The date for Payment of Fee: 02-04-2019 to 01-05-2019
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years as on 01-01-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Go to the website www.upenengy.in and open the apply online link for Technician (Line).
- Read the full notification regarding it.
- Eligible candidates can apply by filling the application form on or before 30-04-2019.
- In the form, all the fields are necessary to fill. No column should be left blank.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature and all the documents in support of his/ her eligibility.
- Pay the application fee as specified in the notification.
- Keep the mobile number and email-id filled in the application form active during the recruitment process.
- Finally, submit the application form and retain the hard copy of the filled application form for further process.
NOTE: Hard copy need not be sent to the UPPCL Office.