UPPCL Recruitment 2020: A very good news for our readers that Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited recently released the employment notification for the recruitment of candidates on 16 vacancies of Assistant Review Officer. The aspirant who holds a bachelor’s degree and wants to start their career in the power sector can do by applying for the post in online mode through the website upenergy.in. Read the complete advertisement to know about the pay scale, selection process, age limit, and much more.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Review Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||29 September 2020|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Review Officer – 16
Educational Qualifications: Desired candidates who are applying for the post must have a complete Graduation Degree from an accredited college/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Computer and Typing Test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will receive a handsome amount of Rs. 36800/- per month.
Application Fees: Rupees One Thousand for General and Obc castes and for SC/ST & PH, this amount is Rupees Seven Hundred.
Age criteria: The age of the applicant must be in the prescribed limit of 21-40 years counted from 01st of July 2020. UPPCL will provide age relaxation to the reserved candidates.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate can log on to the website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited.
- Read the complete instructions and fill the details in the columns in the online form.
- Upload the scanned certificates including the pp size photograph and digital signature.
- Pay the fees and keep the proof of payment for future reference.
- After rechecking of details submit the form.
- The form must be complete in each and every aspect, otherwise, it will not be accepted.
NOTE: We suggest readers check the website again and again for important updates.