UPPCL Recruitment 2018 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released advertisement for recruitment purpose. The organisation invites applications from skilled and eligible candidates to fill up 299 Vacancies on the post of Assistant Engineer. The capable and interested Candidate can apply for the post on or before last date i.e. 30th November 2018. After which no application will be accepted. For more information about the post candidates are suggested to go through the below drafted notification where you will get information about Pay scale,selection procedure,etc.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||299|
|Last Date to apply||30-11-2018|
UPPCL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited
Name of The Posts: Assistant Engineer
Last Date to Apply: 30-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates searching for this job must have Bachelor Degree in Engineering from the recognized board,university or the institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Personal interview and Computer test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 56100/- per month.
- For GEN/OBC Candidates it is Rs.1000.
- For ST/SC Candidates of UP it is Rs.700.
- For PH Candidates it is Rs. 10.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 1st July 2018.
Official Website: www.upenergy.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPCL Recruitment 2018 :
- Visit the official website of the organisation and click on apply online link.
- Fill complete details about the name,address,qualifications,etc. of the applicant.
- Upload signature and photograph on the application form.
- Submit the online application form on or before last date 30th November 2018.
- Take out the hard copy of the application form for further reference.
NOTE: Candidates are suggested to visit the website regularly for more updates. There is no need to send hard copy of form to any address.