UPPSC Recruitment 2018 : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued the notification for the recruitment of candidates through the Assistant Registrar Exam 2018.The Current recruitment is for 21 posts of Assistant Registrar.Eligible and qualified candidates are suggested to first read all the details about the recruitment and schedule procedure along with necessary instructions to be followed. The Applications can be filled online only on the official website given i.e www.uppsc.up.nic.in .The last date for submission of application is 30th November 2018.
UPPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Registrar|
|Number of vacancies||21|
|Last Date to apply||30th November 2018|
UPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Assistant Registrar
Last Date to Apply: 01-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates should possess Graduation degree in Relevant Disciplines passed from a recognized institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- For UR/OBC : Rs. 225/-
- For SC/ST : Rs. 105/-
- For Handicapped : Rs.25/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group 30-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.The date for the consideration of age is 01 July 2018.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 :
- Log on to the official website and fill the online application form with the required details of the candidate as per the educational qualification certificates.
- Photo and signature will be uploaded in the size and format as specified in the official notification.
- Also upload scanned copies of all the documents asked.
- Followed by payment of application fees and finally form will be submitted.
- Take a print of it and retain it for future reference.
NOTE: Keep in touch with us for more updates.Last Date for On-Line Deposition of Examination Fee in the Bank: 27-11-2018.