UPSC Recruitment 2018 : Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for recruitment asking eligible and competitive candidates to fill up 13 vacancies for the post of Lecturer( Civil Engineering & Construction Technology).Candidates can apply online on or before the last date i.e 12th July 2018.The official website of the organization is www.upsc.gov.in .The candidates are advised to read the official notification or the paragraph given below which includes all the details covering age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,pay scale and fees of application.
UPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Lecturer|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||12-07-2018|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Lecturer(Civil Engineering & Construction Technology)
Last Date to Apply: 12-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be Graduate in Engineering/Technoloy in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in written test and the interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
- Application fees for Gen/OBC candidates is Rs 25/-.
- Application fees for candidates of other catergories is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 14-04-2018.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization as given above.
- Fill all the details carefully and upload your photograph and signature on the form in the prescribed format and size.
- Then upload the scanned copies of all documents and fill the paid Fees details also.
- Finally submit the completely filled form and take a print of the form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to visit official website regularly for more updates.