UPSC Recruitment 2019: An official notification is released by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) to fill up 986 vacant seats under Civil Services and Indian Forest services Exam. Regarding this purpose, the commission has asked for online applications from the eligible candidates to join the various Civil Services of the Government of India. Applicants may file their candidature till 18th March 2019. For more information and details please see the advertisement given below. Official website link for this is www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Services and Indian Forest Services|
|Number of vacancies||986|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Civil Services Exam – 896
- Indian Forest Services (Preliminary Exam) – 90
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should be Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to pass the Written exam (Pre + mains) and personal interview.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.100/- for Gen/ OBC and SC/ST/ PWD/ Women candidates are exempted to pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years as on 01-08-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- The candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization as given above.
- White background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is to be attached on the application form online.
- The photo scans of the required educational qualification documents are to be uploaded on too.
- Pay the application fee before the last date.
- Submit the application form and save a printout of the application form for future reference.
- Hard copies need not be sent to the office.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and recruitment schedule.