UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission is an authorized body of government to conduct civil services exams from time to time. Now the body wants to hire candidates for the defense sector on the vacancies of Assistant Commander. Candidates can submit an application through an online platform on www.upsc.gov.in for 209 vacancies. To get the details about the elements of recruitment like the age level, selection process, etc. and the latest updates, check out the paragraph below carefully.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Commander|
|Number of Vacancies||209|
|Last Date to Apply||07th September 2020|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Assistant Commander (CAPF):-
- BSF – 78
- CRPF – 13
- CISF – 69
- ITBP – 27
- SSB – 22
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for each applicant that he/she must possess a Graduation Degree, otherwise he/she will be considered disqualified for the job.
Selection Procedure: Various tests conducted to evaluate the capability of the applicant are :
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency/Physical Standard Test.
- Medical Standard Test.
- Interview/Personality Test.
Pay Scale: Candidate will receive a handsome salary for the job done.
Application Fees: There is no fee for SC/ST and Female applicants. But, Unreserved candidates (GEN/OBC) must pay INR 200/-
Age criteria: Desired age for UPSC Assistant Commandant is 20-25 years. Age will be taken on 01st August 2020. For more information on reserved caste, check the website notifications.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Contenders can move to the website for the complete details of the Assistant Commander.
- Aspirants are required to fill the details in the online form in the correct way.
- It is also mandatory to upload the credentials such as age proof, caste evidence (if reserved), qualification certificate, and experience (if have).
- Submit the form followed by the successful payment.
- It is important to draw the print of the fee paid to show it in case of future requirements.
NOTE: Go through the website again and again to check all the latest updates.