UPSC Recruitment Board Recruitment 2019: UPSC Recruitment Board has arranged the notification or career fair with stumbling opportunities for the recruitment of the 88 posts of Specialist Grade III, Legal Officer. Legal Officers are responsible for keeping an eye on all legal affairs within their organization. They handle both internal and external legal concerns and are tasked with doing everything in their power to keep their organization out of legal trouble. The examinees are guided and told to stuff up the application form online. The target date to apply for this job is till 31st October 2019 after which no application will be amused in any of the important ways. Examinees are instructed to go through the details given below concerning the vacancies.
UPSC Recruitment Board Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||UPSC Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Grade III, Legal Officer|
|Number of vacancies||88|
|Target date to apply||31st October 2019|
UPSC Recruitment Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: UPSC Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- Botanist – 13
- Legal Officer (Grade-II) – 06
- Joint Assistant Director – 13
- Specialist Grade III – 56
Qualifications : Examinee looking for this job should hold BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg)/ Masters degree (Law/ CS/IT/Electronics/Artificial Intelligence/ EC/ Wireless/Radio/ Botany/ Horti./ Life Sci./ Agri.)/ MBBS with PG Degree (concerned specialty) from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in Test and/or Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay: Selected Examinee will get an attractive and handsome salary package
- 44,900 – 1,42,400 (Post 1)
- 67700 – 208700 (Post 2)
- Level – 08 (Post 3)
- 15, 600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600 (Post 4) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the keen and interested Examinees is:
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 25
- fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women Candidates
Age criteria : Age of the interviewee should :
- be less or equal to 30 years (Post 1,3)
- 40 years (Post 2)
- 45 years (Post 4)
- Age relaxation is provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee:31st October 2019
Target date to Apply: 31st October2019
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The examinee has to fill or pad in the online application form as per the directives mentioned.
- Target Date for Online Application form Is 31st October 2019
- Contenders should have to fill this form correctly.
NOTE: The Examinee are advised to keep themselves updated for any future notification regarding the vacancy and job. And Do check the official website for the updates and further information.