Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018 : UPSRTC i.e. Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has advertised for a new recruitment.State Transport is recruiting on 926 vacant posts of Conductor in seven zone Varanasi,Hardoi,Moradabad,Barielly,Faizabad,Aligarh, Jhansi. Interested and eligible candidates are asked to apply online on the official website of UPSRTC. Applicants are advised to enroll themselves for the specified post before last date which is 20th,22nd,24th and 25th October 2018 as per the zone applied for.All the necessary details for the recruitment is provided in the below given advertisement.So read this carefully before applying.
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Conductor|
|Number of vacancies||926|
|Last Date to apply||20th,22nd,24th and 25th October|
Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation
Name of The Posts: Conductor
Last Date to Apply:
- For Varanasi/ Hardoi/ Moradabad/ Barielly : 20-10-2018
- For Aligarh : 22-10-2018
- For Jhansi : 24-10-2018
- For Faizabad : 25-10-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidates have to be 12th pass from a recognized board with relevant eligibility.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package per month as per the government rules.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs. 200/- for Gen/OBC and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidates.For Retired employees fees is exempted.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-40 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.upsrtc.com
Important Instructions to apply :
- For this post mode of applying is online so the applicant has to log onto the official website and fill the online application form.
- The personal details like name of self and parents,age and educational qualification along with work experience history of the candidate will be filled in the application form if any.
- The applicants photo and signature should also be uploaded followed by fees payment and final submission.
NOTE: The candidate should keep checking the official website regularly for more updates in the future if any.