Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 : Applications are being invited by India Post for recruitment under Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2019. Uttarakhand Postal Circle has advertised for filling up 02 posts of Postal Assistant.The organization has told that the desirous candidates can fill the offline application on or before last date.Last Date for these posts is 18th February 2019.Applications received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost.Official website of Department of Post India Post is www.indiapost.gov.in. Candidates may follow the notification given below.It holds all the information about the recruitment and application procedure including the eligibility criteria.
UttarakhandPostal Circle Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Postal Circle|
|Name of the Job||Postal Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||02|
|Last Date to apply||18-02-2019|
Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Postal Circle
Name of The Posts:
- Postal Assistant – 02
Last Date to Apply: 18-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidate looking for job in India Post should have 12th degree from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of Educational & qualification marks i.e merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.25,500/- per month.
- Gen/ OBC : Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/ Women : Rs.100/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-04-2017.
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates can logon to the website www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then read the advertisement/ notification regarding Postal Circle Recruitment 2019.
- After ensuring your eligibility for the notified post candidates can download the application form.
- Fill this form and attach a passport size colored photograph on the space provided in the application form.
- Pay the application fees and attach copies of all the documents too.
- Finally the filled application complete in all respects has to be pasted at the following address.
- Address: “The Chief Postmaster General,Uttarakand Circle,Dehradun – 248001”
NOTE: Last date for receipt of application form is 18-02-2019.It is advised to the applicants to be in touch for more updates regarding the recruitment schedule.