Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment 2019: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission intends to appoint Law Graduate candidates on the vacant posts of Civil Judge. Online applications are invited by UKPSC to fill up these 30 seats. The application will be filled through the website www.ukpsc.gov.in. Official notification containing the eligibility criteria like age, educational qualification, pay scale, the fee for the application is given in the following paragraph. Candidates may see it and then apply online. Note that the last date to apply online is 10th April 2019. After this, no applicant will be allowed to fill the form for this job vacancy.
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||30|
|Last Date to apply||10th April 2019|
Uttarakhand PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Civil Judge
Last Date to Apply: 10-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have Bachelor degree of law from a recognized university. Also, knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script and Basic knowledge of Computer Operation is desirable.
Selection Procedure: Applicant has to pass the following steps to get selected on these posts.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Pay Scale: Applicant will get Rs.27700- to Rs.44770/- as monthly salary.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.185.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.95.40 (Processing Fee – 35.40)
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 22-35 years as on 01-01-2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ukpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.ukpsc.gov.in.
- Read the notification and fill the application form.
- Details should be filled correctly and true to the candidate’s knowledge.
- Upload the documents and signature along with the photograph.
- Fee payment has to be made up to the last date.
- The hard copy of the form has to be preserved safely for future reference. It need not be sent to the office.
NOTE: Candidates may check the official website regularly for updates and news.