Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019- Uttarakhand Public Service Commission invites application from skilled candidates for engagement of following posts of Assistant Conservator of Forest. As there are limited seats hurry up and grab your seats and secure your future. The interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can visit the official website ukpsc.gov.in for the application and in order to know more about this notification take a look inside the article.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Conservator of Forest|
|Number of Vacancies||45|
|Last Date to Apply||20th August 2019|
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest – 45
Last Date to Apply: 20th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold Graduation Degree (Science)/ Degree in Engineering/Technology from an accredited institute/board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen on the basis of performance:
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get an attractive salary package of Rs. 56100 – 177500/- Per month.
Application Fees: an Application fee for the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission recruitment is updated on the official website ukpsc.gov.in
Age criteria: Age of the candidate should be:
- in the range of 21 – 42 Years.
- Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved category
Official Website: The official website is ukpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website ukpsc.gov.in for the updates.
- Last date to apply offline: 20th August 2019
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Attach the required documents i.e photographs, signature, name, address, etc.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. ukpsc.gov.in and fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph & signature, etc and submit online form before 20th August 2019.
- Starting Date for Online Application form Is 30th July 2019.
NOTE: Do check the official website ukpsc.gov.in for the updates and more information. This is all we know about UKPSC recruitment.