Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2019: Here we come again with a new job notification regarding the jobs in the bank. This time Vijaya Bank has asked the candidates to fill the application form for 436 seats for Sweeper and Peon post. Candidates interested to apply can fill the form online on the website link www.vijayabank.com.`The last date to apply is ongoing. Applications will not be accepted after this. For details regarding the eligibility criteria and application procedure please see the following notification.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Vijaya Bank|
|Name of the Job||Peon, Sweeper|
|Number of vacancies||436|
|Last Date to apply||ASAP|
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Vijaya Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Peon – 310
- Sweeper – 126
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of written exam.
Pay Scale: Pay scale details are as follow:
- Post 1: Rs.9560/- to Rs.18,545/- (Per month)
- Post 2: Rs.5531/- (Per month)
- Gen/OBC: Rs150/-
- SC/ ST/ PH/ EXSM: Rs.50/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-26 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.vijayabank.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The first step is to go to the official website www.vijayabank.com.
- Read the official notification and note the important instructions. Check your eligibility for the specified post.
- Eligible candidates may fill the application form.
- The form has to be filled online. Form filled through any other mode will not be accepted.
- In the form, candidates personal, educational and work experience related details have to be filled.
- Upload photograph, signature, and required document’s scanned copies.
- Pay the application fee, submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of the filled-in application form.
- Keep the hard copy of application form safely.
NOTE: Hard copy of the form need not be sent to the bank head office. The form should be filled strictly before the last date.