WAPCOS Recruitment 2020: Water and Power Consultancy Services have issued an official job notification asking candidates to apply in Email Mode in the format provided on the official website www.wapcos.gov.in for 10 vacancies of Engineers, Architect. All the candidates need to make sure to apply for the recruitment latest by 16/06/2020. We will make sure that you get all the details on the process of recruitment.
WAPCOS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Services|
|Name of the Job||Engineers, Architect|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||16/06/2020|
WAPCOS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Water and Power Consultancy Services
Name of The Posts:
- Structure Engineer-02
- Electrical Engineer-01
- Estimate Engineer-01
- Site Engineer-05
Educational Qualifications: Diploma or Degree in Engineering or Architecture is a must for the candidates applying for recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Interview and Skill Test will be the basis for the selection of the candidates.
Pay Scale: Candidates who get selected are eligible to receive a handsome salary as follows:
- Post 1, 2: Rupees 40,000/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 35,000/-per month
- Post 4, 5: Rupees 25,000/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not make any kind of payment for applying for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified criteria only. Also, those who belong to any reserved category will be eligible to claim relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.wapcos.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for WAPCOS Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website www.wapcos.gov.in where the Water and Power Consultancy Services has provided a format of application to be used for applying for the recruitment.
- Fill all the details in soft form, make sure to convert the filled application to PDF format.
- A passport size photo, signature, and the copies of all the academic certificates are to be sent along with the application.
- All the candidates need to send the applications to [email protected]
NOTE: The applications must be received by 16/06/2020 as late applications will not be entertained.