WBHRB Recruitment 2020: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board is hiring candidates for 2545 vacancies for the posts of GDMO, Medical Officer. The interested candidates can apply for the recruitment process online on the website www.wbhrb.in. The last date for the acceptance of the online applications for the recruitment by the organization is 29/06/2020.
WBHRB Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Name of the Job||GDMO, Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||2545|
|Last Date to Apply||29/06/2020|
WBHRB Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer-1174
- Medical Officer (Specialist)-1371
Educational Qualifications: An MBBS/ PG Degree in Concerned Speciality must be possessed by the candidates applying for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: Career Assessment and Interview of the candidates will be conducted to make a decision regarding the list of candidates to be selected.
Pay Scale: The pay to be offered to the candidates is provided below:
- Post 1: Rupees 67,820/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 67,970/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates who belong to General and OBC Category will have to pay Rupees 210 as the application fee. The candidates who belong to SC/ ST Category of West Bengal and PwD Category need not pay the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between the specified limit only:
- Post 1: Up to 36 years
- Post 2: Up to 40 years
The date for the consideration of the age of the candidates is 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.wbhrb.in
Important Instructions to apply for WBHRB Recruitment 2020:
- Go to www.wbhrb.in and fill the application form for West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Recruitment 2020.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- Upload a passport size photo and the signature of the candidate.
- The application can be submitted in the end after the final verification of the filled details.
NOTE: All the candidates need to ensure to apply for the recruitment by 29/06/2020 at any cost as no chance for applying will be provided after that in any case.