West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment 2019: Municipal Service Commission is recruiting for 150 posts of Junior Engineers. In this regard, online applications are invited by the candidates. Desirous candidates are asked to fill the application form in the desired format on the website link www.mscwb.org. Link to apply online will be available up to 14th March 2019. After this date, no applicant can fill the form. All the information and instructions about the recruitment and application procedure etc. are provided in the following notification. Applicants are advised to have a look over this first and then apply online.
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||150|
|Last Date to apply||14-03-2019|
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 100
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 25
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 25
Last Date to Apply: 14-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates applying for this post should have a Degree /Diploma in Electrical, Civil or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal test/ interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.9000/- to Rs.40,500/- with grade pay of Rs.4400/- per month.
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.220/-
- SC/ST/ PH: Rs.70/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-32 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form online on the official website of MSCWB.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- Upload the documents and photograph if required.
- Pay the application fees and submit the application by the last date i.e. 14-03-2019.
- No hard copy of the filled In application form needs to be sent to the office address but preserve it safely for future reference.
NOTE:Stay tuned for more updates and changes.