West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission has liberated a job vacancy for this year. The commission intends to recruit deserving and skilled Indian Nationals for engagement as Field Worker and General Duty Attendant to fill up the 25 posts. If you are interested in WBMSCCourt recruitment and want to apply for the same then read this job advertisement to know the eligibility criteria and various details regarding this recruitment.
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Municipal Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Field Worker and General Duty Attendant|
|Number of Vacancies||25|
|Last Date to Apply||30 June 2020|
West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Municipal Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Field Worker – 23
- General Duty Attendant – 02
- Applicant should have passed 8th Standard or equivalent from a recognized college/university/board.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of application form is 30 June 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Exam, Personality test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be given according to Level 01 Of CPC.
- Candidates of the GEN/OBC category will pay Rs.220 as an application fee.
- Candidates of SC/ST category, PH candidates will pay Rs.70 as an application fee.
Age criteria: The applicants applying for both the posts should be less than 40 years of age and more than 18 years of age. More exemption in age will be offered to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: For more updates regarding this recruitment, visit www.mscwb.org
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Municipal Service Commission Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for WBMSC are advised to Download & fill the required details in the given Format available on the official site www.mscwb.org
- Attach a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, etc.
- Submit the application form before the last date which is extended to 30 June 2020.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official site to know the dates of the call letter download for entry in the examination center.