West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 : A golden and the best opportunity has arrived again, that West Bengal Police has published and liberated for the recruitment for 668 posts of Sub-Inspector. The interested, skilled and eligible entrants are hereby informed to fill or pen down the application form offline/online on or before 9th September 2019. Contestants are hereby advised to go by the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||668|
|Last Date to apply||9th September 2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Number of posts: 668
Name of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch) – 494
- Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch) – 174
Last Date to Apply: 9th September 2019
Official Website: wbpolice.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done:
- Bachelor’s Degree forms an accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure: Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in:
- Preliminary exam
- Combined competitive exam
- Personality test
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should be in the range of
- 20- 27 years
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to the reserved category.
The scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get a handsome salary package of Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- along with the Grade Pay which is mentioned as Rs. 3900 per month.
Starting Date to Ending Date for Online Application form Is :10th August 2019 to 9th September 2019.
Deadline for Receiving Hard Copy of Application Form Is : 9th September 2019
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC applicants is 270
- And Fee for SC/ ST is 20
Address: Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban, 5th Floor, Block – DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Important Instructions to apply for West Bengal Police :
- Interviewees have to fill in the offline/online application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the corporation.
- Entrants should have to go and fill this form correctly plus attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form.
- In the end, post the application at the address specified below before 9th September 2019.
- Entrants are advised to visit and check wbpolice.gov.in official website of the corporation time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website wbpolice.gov.in.