West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019: West Bengal Police Department will recruit about 816 numbers of male and female candidates to the post of Warder. The department has asked the candidates to fill the application form either in offline or online mode. Candidates can submit their applications up to the last date i.e. 14th March 2019. Official website of WB Police is www.wbpolice.gov.in. Candidates are advised to go through the description given below. It contains age criteria, pay scale, application fees, selection procedure details and important instructions to apply.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Warder (Male & Female)|
|Number of vacancies||816|
|Last Date to apply||14-03-2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of The Posts:
- Warder (Male) – 695
- Warder (Female) – 121
Last Date to Apply: 14-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th with Certificate in Computer Literacy from a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Preliminary Written exam, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.5400/- to Rs.25,200/- with grade pay of Rs.2600/- per month.
- SC/ ST candidates of WB: Rs.20/-
- All other candidates of WB: Rs.220/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-27 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.wbpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Eligible candidates may fill the application form in offline/ online mode.
- In case of online mode application form has to be filled on the official website of WB Police. After the final submission of application form, a print of the form has to be preserved safely for the future reference.
- In offline mode application form has to be downloaded from the website www.wbpolice.gov.in.
- The filled up application form may be sent only by post addressed to the “Chairman, West Bengal Police
Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhavan (5th Floor), Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091″
NOTE: Application form can be filled in either mode till 14-03-2019.