West Central Railway Recruitment 2019: A pleasing opportunity is in glimpse again to build the future of youngsters, for the recruitment for 160 posts of Trade Apprentices. The West Central Railway, one of the 18 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur. The particular entrants are guided to fill up and send the application form online on 5th November 2019. Entrants are hereby instructed and advised to go through the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that are age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
West Central Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Job||Trade Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||160|
|Last Date to apply||5th November 2019|
West Central Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Central Railway
Number of posts: 160
Name of The Posts:
- Fitter – 70
- Welder – 66
- COPA – 03
- Painter – 11
- Machinist – 10
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done 10th and/or ITI from any accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in Merit List, Document Verification & Medical Test.
Application fee: Application fee :
- for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 188
- and for the SC/ ST/ PH/ Female Candidates is 88
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should :
- be in the range of 15 – 24 years
- Freshers can apply
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package per month
- Last Date for Online Registration & Payment of Fee: 5th November 2019
Last Date to Apply: 5th November 2019
Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for West Central Railway:
- Interviewees have to pen down the online application form as per the instructions are given.
- Entrants are requested to visit and check www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in official website of the corporation from time to time for more updates.
- Hard copies need not be sent to the office.
- Be prepared well for the exam or interview as mentioned by the organization.
- The application fee should be paid at the proper time.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in .