YDCC Bank Recruitment 2019: Yavatmal District Central Cooperative Bank is going to select eligible, hardworking and capable candidates to the following posts of Junior Clerk and Assistant. The total number of advertised posts is 147. Desirous applicants may file their candidature online on the website www.yavatamaldccbank.co.in. Applications will be accepted on or before 01st April 2019 only. All the information of eligibility criteria, application procedure, pay scale, application fee etc. is given in the following paragraph. Applicants are suggested to read this once before proceeding further to apply.
YDCC Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank|
|Name of the Job||Junior Clerk and Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||147|
|Last Date to apply||01st April 2019|
YDCC Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Yavatmal District Central Co-operative Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 14
- Junior Clerk – 133
Last Date to Apply: 01-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should be 10th pass/ Graduate with GDC, CAIIB from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to qualify online exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get an attractive pay package of Rs.14,000/- to Rs 15,000/- (Post 1), Rs.17,000/- to Rs.18,000/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay Rs.1000/- as application fees.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.yavatmaldccbank.co.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants can fill the application form up to the last date i.e. 01-04-2019.
- In order to fill the application form candidates have to visit the official website first.
- Read the notification carefully and open the application form for the registration process.
- Register yourself and note down the important login id and password if any.
- After filling the application form upload the photograph and scanned copies of documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the final application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and preserve it safely for future reference.
NOTE: It is advised to visit us time to time for more updates and news.