Zila Swasthya Samiti Recruitment 2018 : Zila Swasthya Samiti has advertised for 09 post of Senior Treatment Supervisor,Block Community Mobilizer.The organization has invited the skilled and eligible candidates to fill up the vacant post.The candidate has to apply offline before last date.Oficial website is www.kaimur.nic.in.All the information regarding the recruitment like age,educational qualification,selection criteria ,application fees are given in below paragraph.The aspirants should go through the detailed description of the notification before applying.
Zila Swasthya Samiti Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Zila Swasthya Samiti|
|Name of the Job||Senior Treatment Supervisor,Block Community Mobilizer|
|Number of vacancies||09|
|Last Date to apply||12-11-2018|
Zila Swasthya Samiti Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Zila Swasthya Samiti
Name of The Posts:
- Block Community Mobilizer – 02
- Block Monitorin and Evaluation Assistant – 01
- Senior Treatment Supervisor – 05
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor – 01
Last Date to Apply: 12-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicant should hold graduation in Social Science/ Social work/ Bachelor degree with diploma or certificate in Computer or Diploma in Medical laboratory Technology/ Sanitary Inspector course from a reconized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 12000/- (Post 1 & 2),Rs 15000/- (Post 3 & 4) per month.
Application Fees: No application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 21-40 years (For Female),21-37 years (For Male) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-10-2018.
Official Website: www.kaimur.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- The application mode is offline so the candidate has to fill the physical application form in the format provided on the official website www.kaimur.nic.in .
- The applicant has to paste his latest passport size photograph in white background on the application form .
- Then the applicant has to post the completely filled form along with photocopies of the required educational certificates demanded in the application form.
- The application form completed in all aspects must be sent to the address : Civil Surgeon Cum Member Secretary,Zila Swasthya Samiti,Kaimur,Sadar Hospital Campus, Bhabhua,Bihar
NOTE: Incomplete Application form will not be considered.Keep visiting official website regularly.