Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019: The Andhra Pradesh Police Department is the official law enforcement agency of the state of Andhra Pradesh, India. Public order and police being a state subject in India, the police force is headed by the Director-General of police, Damodar Gautam Sawang and for this, Naukristaan has come onto the stage again with another bewitching opportunity of employment for the job aspiring contenders. The Andhra Pradesh Police now welcomes applications from eligible entrants to fill up the 50 vacancies which include Assistant Public Prosecutor. These careers offer sureness and solidity. Entrants are suggested and advised to go through the complete advertisement thoroughly.
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of vacancies||50|
|Last Date to apply||31st October 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2019 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Andhra Pradesh Police
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 50
Last Date to Apply: 31st October 2019
Educational Qualifications : A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Law of any of the Universities.
Selection Procedure : Entrants will be selected on the basis of merit and their performance in Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay: The entrants selected will be offered an attractive and amazing pay package of Rs. 37,100 – 91,450 per month.
Application fee: Application fee for the keen and interested entrants :
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 600
- and for the SC/ ST of AP Candidates is 300
Age criteria: Age for the entrants should:
- be less or equal to 42 years
- And relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will also be provided.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 31st October 2019
Official Website: Official website for the Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment 2019 is www.appolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for recruitment:
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions and rules are given on the official website of the organization like name, address, qualification, and work experience if any.
- Check the official website from time to time for the upcoming updates and upgrades.
- Application forms will be filled till 31st October 2019 which is the target date.
NOTE: The entrants are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy and visit the official website.