A notification for 4919 seats is released on the JSSC website. The JSSC organization will conduct the JCCE Exam for hiring the Constbales in the various districts of Jharkhand. The registration process of the JSSC for the JCCE Exam online form has started from the 22nd of January 2024 and the contenders should be eligible to submit the JCCE Exam form. The last date to submit the JCCE Exam forms on the JSSC website is the 21st of February 2024.
Notification Summary: JSSC JCCE Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|22nd January 2024
|JCCE Exam Constable Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|21st February 2024
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: JSSC JCCE Notification 2024
- Jharkhand Constable Competitive Examination- 4919 Posts
The contenders must have completed the 10th class from the recognized board/organization/ school if they wish to apply for the JCCE Exam of the JSSC organization.
The contenders should see the syllabus and pattern for the JSSC JCCE Exam and after the exam, there will be physical tests, docs verification, and medical tests for the Constable seats.
- For SC/ST Category- Rupees 50
- For Others Category- Rupees 100
The contenders should be aged more than 18 years and less than 25 years to apply for the JSSC JCCE Exam 2024.
The monthly remuneration of the contenders for the JCCE Exam for Constable vacancy will be Rupees 21700- 69100 in Jharkhand state.
How to Apply For JSSC JCCE Notification
- The application forms for the JSSC JCCE Exam will be submitted on the JSSC portal.
- The contenders must put the written info in the JSSC JCCE Exam like full name, education, etc.
- Scan the docs and fix them with the JCCE Exam form.
- Submit the JCCE Exam form along with the fees.
- Quest: What qualification is required to apply for the JSSC JCCE Exam?
- Ans: The contenders must be a 10th-pass person to apply for the JSSC JCCE Exam.
- Quest: What is the application fee for JCCE Exam Constable seats?
- Ans: The JSSC organization has mentioned submitting an application fee of Rs 100 for the JCCE Exam.